March 27, 2014

Oh, Sole Meme-O

I never managed to add my link for Sunday Stealing in time but I'm still gonna do the meme and perhaps up some interest in it for this coming Sunday  (which will be the UK Mother's Day!) so fun all round!
Anyhow -

1. Do you know triplets?
   No. But I am an identical twin so know a smidgen about multiplying!

2. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
    I'd have to say Titanic.  It still tackles my emotions after this long!
3. Have you ever eaten Indian food?
   Chicken and lamb korma with pilau rice is a fave of mine!
4. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
   The Gulnaar - where I order my kormas from.
5. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
    My daughter.  She's as solid as a rock and the funniest little thing alive!
6. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
    I'm very much a town person.  Rural would eventually do my head in.  I need noise!
7. Can you whistle?
    I'm not good at it.  I've a wet chin at this very moment!

8. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
    Not on purpose, but I do nod off while reading sometimes, with the back of my husband's head propping up the book!
9. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
    Not every morning. Sometimes it rolls into brunch!
10. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
      LoL.  I rattle as I walk.  I've cheated death twice!

11. How many times have you been to the hospital as a patient?
      Countless over the years.  I have an existing medical condition that requires regular monitoring so I'll be back!
12. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
       Seen it, loved it.  I can't throw away the bath towel despite it being over 10 years now!

13. Where do you buy your jeans?
       High Street stores. Not fussed.
14. What’s the last compliment you got?
       From the ladies of the community centre. Just had my hair bobbed!

15. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
      Snippets of them. It's only the very very good dreams and nightmares I hang on to. I really should be jotting things down and try to analyse them.
16. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
       Just your basic, everyday tea leaves. Sometimes I try herbal and lemon.  Peppermint tea is really good for you, too!
17. What social media sites do you use?
      I have a Facepuke account but rarely visit there.  Blogger is the only one I'm faithful to....!!
****************************************************************************************************************************************

And if anyone can make sense of this Vine below, then I take back calling my son a right weird eedjit!


"What WAS that all about...?  Answers on a postcard...........................

5 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! that video is spooky!

1. no
2. The Notebook
3. chicken tikka masala with roti is my fave!
4. aman's indian cuisine
5. spouse
6. suburbs (where I live now); I have access to both rural and urban areas that way
7. yes, but not well
8. no; I like it dark!
9. yes; most important meal of the day!
10. no
11. 5
12. yes
13. I don't wear jeans
14. my boyfriends telling me I am special!
15. rarely
16. lemon, raspberry, peppermint, licorice
17. blogger and ravelry (a knitting/crochet social website)

Catch My Words said...

Interesting posts. I rarely answer so many personal questions. As for the movie, I think it's over my head.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Paula said...

I love it....Facepuke!! That is so fitting

Jenny Woolf said...

I heard about someone the other day who has triplets and 2 older kids, and her older 2 always come to school with their hair perfectly braided. that woman must be organised to within an inch of her life! :)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I've never been able to whistle - tried my whole life but can't!