July 12, 2013

That's Life......But Not Just Yet!

I tend to get a bit down after a visit from my daughter and son-in-law.    Having female company for a change is fairly hard to let go of, especially Kerri, whom, by her own admission is also a ladette of the highest ranking.

Sadly, the I.V.F. that she and her hubby underwent didn't result in success, but it was the first attempt.  It therefore gives me more time to create my own funky little baby knits and personalised Politically unCorrect tiny T-shirts.

 The news was taken extremely well and I'm in awe of how resilient she and James are.   Most of all, they still have youth on their side.  Anyhow, their visit to Scotland, in among her mad family roots helped a teensy bit, too!  AND.....Kerri is actually returning to London with a TAN!
  
 

The day will come for that extra member of the clan to appear and she or he will be protected by roses and thistles and red and blue skies from that day onwards. 

 We're waiting fondly, little peep!

 ************************************************

2 comments:

holli said...

MOthers and Daughters time is so precious. I cant hardly wait for my Mom to be with me for my wedding. I am so excited to spend time with her. She lives in MOntana which might as well be Alaska. Its hard to get in and out of there and very expensive.
Sorry the IVF didnt work but like you, i am hopeful for your daughter.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I always fele a little down after my family leaves after visiting as well. Family is everything :)