January 22, 2013

Ordinary (Kinda) Days (5)

You'd think I'd be able to have just one day go the female's way!  First, my black wool wrap-over gets covered in hair as some zoombo forgot to stuff it back in the ironing basket after fishing out their item, so the cat claimed it as a new mat!  Then I go to make some scrambled eggs, chuck the other ingredients in a jug to mix and the ruddy box is empty! Just toast it is then.

   Next, I went to check my online bank account and find that my wages are not in on time AGAIN, most likely leaving me with a £28 pound bank charge for my measly £6 Netflix direct debit not transacting! I spend almost an hour getting shoved from pillar-to-bloody-pay-roll-pass-the-buck-post on the phone until it's seen to!

To make matters worse, the f******g loud, boring, gossip-bitch-from-hell-2-doors-down, captures me at the bus stop on my way to town, not giving one a chance of getting a word (or a punch) in, while suffering her futile blethering crap, which ended on an update as to how her husband's thrush is doing! I ended up getting off a stop too early just to ditch her!

Hours later, with the kids gone, I go fill the bath right to the top, light a few candles, and sink into water-silk oblivion, until creaking upstairs reminds me that PrettyBoy was on night-shift and that's him thudding down the stairs. While he's shouting back at me through the bog door that he hasn't  'piddled on the gnomes up the garden since he was eight', and can I hurry up, his father decides to help his plight by wafting huge pockets of cold air with the bathroom door, snuffing out my candles, and goosing my whole bodied pimples........!  I'm really gonna love scraping my stubbly legs all over the impatient bastard in bed tonight!  

To round off the evening - my cat returns with a beautiful little robin in it's mighty jaws. Isn't the cooked meats that my hubby 'substitutes' for tinned cat food enough for the little monster!!  If it wasn't for the chocolate bars hidden under my mattress, I'd never make it to midnight!  Ah.....that's better. How was your day....?
  
                       me ? >^,,^<  ow!
***********************************************************************  
link to Daily Record article here
 ***********************************************************************************

6 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Well look at it this way, it can only get better after a day like that :)

ariverflowsby said...

Think you could use a hug....
Okay, I'm sending you a hug...

amitrai6325 said...

wow ! ! one heck of a day it was...

Helena said...

*hug* accepted....♥

thanks Amit....thankfully there are only 24 hours in a day!

Kathe W. said...

at least someone hadn't used up all the hot water....! and here's HUG from me! Cheers!

Other Mary said...

Ug - glad that day is over!!!