May 16, 2012

♫ The Joker Is Smiling ♫

The filming of my son's band Hotel India 's new video is complete and this is its first showing.  Yes, I have been given permission to plug it on Blogger for a few  weeks on end days before it is on wider public release.

Filmed in the grounds of a derelict Scottish castle (we've tons of the buggers up here, we have) it has an obsessive stalker theme and plenty of cleverly done shadow play. So, here - from the band that every other band f*****g hates - I give you Black Eyes :



***********************************************

7 comments:

Daydreamertoo said...

Wishing your song and his group lots of Good luck with the song! :)

Hey Monkey Butt said...

Watched it already, love it!! :)

Stafford Ray said...

Great feel, spooky setting, good playing! Oh and by the way, her eyes are blue! hehe!

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

quite a stone roses vibe in places. Never a bad thing

Helena said...

Thanks Peeps!

lol...Stafford - the clue was in the front man wearing sunglasses. The line:

♫ take my time nurse my black eyes ♫

and it took me 40 watches before I cottoned on!

Anonymous said...

the girl in the video is stunnin'ly gorg....is she a gf of one o' you bandmemebers? Has tae be this beautyful.!!!!

Anonymous said...

.....oh, ah - decent tune lads, ah forogt tae add.