July 28, 2011

NorseGod and the Higher Podium


                                        No Need For Idols

As the title may suggest, one is not trying to rip off (badly) what the recently redundant Ms.Rowling was good at but big up the venue that raises drummers' kit on a raised podium.  Stuck at the back will always be a downside for drummers but seeing my son in full view of everyone, giving it wellie, helped the crowd reach manic proportions earlier than usual. What a gig!! I'm proud of all you guys but don't say it out loud, I'd be mortified if anyone 'clicked' on! And remember to click for that bigger pic........

4 comments:

Friko said...

I did, handsome and then some.

Maggie said...

That is a great photo. Did you take it?

Your crew is gorgeous.

keri said...

Hi There... what a great bunch of colorful characters. Love your captions too. Now I have to hear the band. Yeah.. I'm not afraid, that's just me. LOL.. thanks so much for your comments. Not often I find someone with similar Hollywood likes, i.e., Harvey Keitel. Will have to find that movie and watch it soon. come back any time. I'd love to have you. Take good care. Keri

Helena said...

Thanks Gals....the snap was actually taken by the local rag as part of their Live and Loud summer season. The guys have been asked to headline again before the holds are over. It was great to see my son in view for a change.