April 24, 2011

I've Not 'Pied For Maggie For Migi......

I haven't had much time this past week or so, to deposit an entry in to Magpie Tales. My twin sister, Margaret, (Migi) is visiting with her daughter, Layla, tying up loose ends and securing plans for their permanent move back to Scotland in around 6 weeks. The time in between has been spent on yapping, drinking, tea, takeaway, yapping, drinking tea, and yapping, drinking and a catchup via facebook ect, to see how old work, school and neighbouring friends are faring.

For 26 years she has lived in London but recently divorced. Her older son, Ashley, 18, is touring with his classical music post. Layla wants to finish her schooling in Scotland, as the education system up here caters for her future plans better than her current London ones do. And me....? I'll get my twin (and a whole new wardrobe to borrow from) back. Fair do's........

No comments: