November 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday (2)

Just a few things I'm loving this Wednesday.....! (Linking up with Jamie here)

I'm Loving....Christmas Nails....I may play guitar and therefore keep short nails but I wouldn't mind these all false and fanciable on me! Cool!


 














I'm Loving....this bright little mite....you go, girl!

;



I'm Loving....this ticket....my older son's band (Hotel India have the headlining spot at the most prestigious venue in Scotland, to bring in the New Year.  I'm soooooo excited now the tickets are officially on sale!  Can't wait:



I'm Loving....spring tulips....I planted both Queen Of The Night and Whisper Cusp in my window boxes. Here's hoping winter will be a kinder one this year!

And finally, I'm Still Loving....this video my son left me when I was feeling down....being a big fan of Family Guy, he played the theme tune and added his own ending. Still giggle at it yet!




****************************************************** 

No comments: