January 24, 2012

(Tea)Pot Head


After a right old rake-and-bung in our attic, we came across an old full tea set, straight from the 80's. My hubby ran a pottery back then and made the set personally.  In finding quite a large teapot, we decided to use the traditional method of making a pot full for top ups ect.
        My younger son, Adam, (Norsey) volunteered to make the tea  for us, quite taken with the ghastly, clay retro, oh, no!   He came through with a tray with mugs and handed us an empty one each.  Quite nonchalantly, he started to pour the tea into our mugs - fully sugared and milked - in his own calculations.  I was 'first' because I took just one sugar normally.  He then poured the other mugs. It wasn't until he got to his father, who took no milk nor sugar in his, that he realized his blunder.  I fear for that child, I really do!  Stick with the music mate...........

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Hee-hee. I actually like the teapot. Pretty cool.

Scumbag Sam said...

Brilliant! haha! Oh I love teapots you know, I have such an obsession. Every time I see one in a shop I just stare at it and tell whoever I'm with that they must buy it for me. They never do... well, buying your own just isn't the same!

Deborah said...

Bless him! LOL
I loved the tea pot :o)

chiccoreal said...

Dear HeLENA: "rake-and-bung" love the term is it rake-and-bundle? What a sweet hat! Much better looking than Harry Pot-head~ Norsey is so handsome~what a catch for the ladies~ He will learn. What a talented musician! Rock On!