May 07, 2014

Talk Of The Devil-Dug!



Excuse me if I'm not about much or late on my meme/writing groups comments.   I am doggie-sitting for my son and his girlfriend all this week as they are holidaying in Portugal.  Meet Hetfield  (yes, after the bloke in that Metallica band).   Face of an angel, nature of the Tyrannosaurus Rex.   He's got loads of energy and walking him can be a bit of a pain as he's very wary of the world  (he was badly abused before his owners bought him from a rescue centre) and often starts to growl when pedestrians near.  Motorbikes, cyclists and golfers seem to giddy up the louder growls.    The biggest problem is my cat and he just won't bond.    Boaby attacks him if he gets close enough and we've had to juggle sleeping and feeding rituals.   Anyhow - it'll be back to near-normality next week!  Hasn't he got an 'awwwwww'  face, though?


                                   







On the other hand, does anyone know a good Exorcist?


****************************************************************************

7 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

oooooooooooooooh, he IS a cutie!

Hey Monkey Butt said...

Awes, he is a cutie for sure. Our little Maxie is the same way, he was with an abusive family before we got him. He is really socially handicapped and hates pretty much everyone... Have fun :)

CountryDew said...

Cute. Some animals can be very temperamental, but how wonderful that your son rescued this one. Good for him.

Anonymous said...

lol....@ facebook_farters......even Caesar Millan would struggle wi the famous, Hetfield!

Jinksy said...

That coloured image is as scary as the dog I 'invented' Hahaha.

Raine said...

Lolz, his got alien eyes. :D

Catch My Words said...

If it were me, I'd just get rid of the cat. ;)

He's cute!

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com