January 26, 2010

You Sad Pathtic Winker!

Tomorrow I turn forty-six. Not that that really scares me for I'll always be a teenager at heart. I'm not typical, serious nor dull just have a tendency to be quiet a lot but when I'm not I'm buzzing. I will buzz tomorrow. My family and I will be watching the whole of this video then as we always do on our birthday. Now it's only 36 seconds long, so I'll be expecting you to watch the whole bloody thing. It's Richie singing Happy Birthday to himself but the look on Eddie's face is priceless.  Tomorrow I turn forty-six!

7 comments:

Blasé said...

It's about TIME you turned 46!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Happy Early Birthday! Awesome video, by the by.

Jay said...

Happy birthday!

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Happy Birthday Lena!

Seany said...

Happy birthday!

Darcy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for coming to earth :-)

rosemary said...

oh happpy late birthday!